SOLUTIONS BILLING CAREERS MTCM NEWS CONTACT HOME HOME
 

Welcome to the areas most Accurate Ambulance Provider Billing webpages.

Although our Billing Webpages are still under construction we hope you can find what your looking for here and if not contact us at 484.478.0001.

Here is a list of the most common questions:

  • Why am I receiving a Bill for Wheelchair Van Services?
  • Wheelchair or Paratransit Transports are not covered by Medicare for any reason. Since Medicare sets the standards by which all Insurance Carriers follow most insurers do not cover this service. Eminent Medical Transport will send a "Bill for Denial" to your insurer. You should receive a "Denial" letter from your insurer which you can usually apply to your annual insurance deductable.

  • Why am I receiving a Bill for Ambulance Services?
  • Eminent Medical Transport will send a claim on your behalf to your insurance carrier for our services, keeping in mind you are responsible for the costs regardless of your Insurance. We are required to "Prove" your transport was "Medically Necessary" as defined by Medicare Regulations. You will receive a Bill from us for any of the following reasons:

    • Your Insurance Carrier Denied the claim.
    • You have a Co-Payment for the Service.
    • If your insurer is Medicare, Medicare covers 80% of the allowable, you are responsible for the remaining 20% or balance.

If your question or answer isnt listed here please contact our Ambulance Billing Specialists at 484.478.0001.

 
  •  What is considered a "Covered Ambulance Transport"?
  • The Medicare definition of Medically Necessary is as follows:

    "It is medically necessary, meaning that an ambulance is the only safe way to transport you and the reason for your trip is to receive a service or to return from a service that you need and Medicare will cover; You are transported to and from certain locations; and. The supplier meets Medicare ambulance requirements."

  • Who is Responsible for my Wheelchair Van or Paratransit Services if I have Medicaid Insurance?

    The answer depends upon where you reside. Please contact us directly for this complicated answer.

  • Medicare Paid for Ambulance so why am I receiving a Bill for Ambulance Services?

    Medicare will pay eighty (80%) percent for "Medically Necessary" Ambulance Transports to an "Approved Destination". It is the patient or their Responsible Parties responsibility to pay the remaining twenty (20%) percent or Co-Payment.

 

 

Listed below are some links you may find helpful in answering your insurance questions.

Medicare Ambulance Website

Pennsylvania Medicaid

 
   

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS

AUTHORIZED INSURANCE
CASH
CHECK
MONEY ORDER

CREDIT CARDS

 

ACCEPTED INSURANCES

 
Eminent Medical Transport accepts most major insurances. To see a list click here or call our Communications Center for detailed information on Accepted Insurances and Ambulance Coverages.  

COPYRIGHT © EMINENT MEDICAL TRANSPORT INC 2006-2017